Farm addiction

I acquired this tiny bee from the market today along with a jar of honey. I was thrilled to have it, but I learned that I needed to give him a home. So that the little bee could thrive and welcome other bees to join it.

Store name: Impish & Co
Item name: Twiggy Dots
Event: Roselline
Size: TD Only
Includes: Sandal, Shorts, Top, Sunglasses

Store name: Teeny Pixel
Item name: The Buzz Bandi
Event: Roselline
Size: Wearable For large and Tiny avatars
Information: Click the honey pot and see the little guy fly around

Welcome to my farm, a blend of DFS, mystory, and Potted plants. Please, no judgment on my unique interests and hobbies.

Store name: Lagom 
Item name: Country Barn
Event: The Fifty Birthday Round
Size: 61LI
Includes: Barn
Additionally, I've set up a charming little sitting area at the farm where you can relax and unwind.

Store name: Louchara
Item name: Margo Living Room
Prims and Includes:
Margo Chair LI:6
Margo Coffee Table LI:4
Margo End Table LI:4
Margo Lamp LI:3
Margo Potted Plant LI:5
Margo Rug LI:2
Furthermore, I need to retrieve my bunny from my sister's place since I now have an adorable new home for them to enjoy. Next, I'll be on the lookout for a matching beehive to complete the new aesthetic of the farm and provide a cozy abode for the little bee to settle into.

Store name: Lagom
Item name: Lil Bunny Cage
Prims and Includes: Cage 3LI

 Impish & Co

 Lagom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger