Budderflyz Game

Budderflyz 
Location:  Budderflyz  

I play this game when shopping when I go to events, or even when I'm just exploring! To me, it is a relaxing game and fun to try and get all the butterflies. Also, they have a garden where you can rez stuff (just clean up after yourself) and I clean my inventory and click on the bonus butterflies that rez (don't count toward your daily snaps).


My Profile


Get the tokens and match the colors with this gacha to get a reward!





Basic Information 
 (pause to read everyone reads at their own paces)

Potions (pause to read everyone reads at their own paces)


WITH ALL THIS INFORMATION - I'm now able to go out and catch more butterflies and understand the game a lot more. Come join me! You can make the game free if you want to or you can buy things! I do my catching right now on the krafites sim well-playing krafties and when I go to events! Maybe ill see you at one of these places and we can friend each other in the game!



Other cool tools you can buy for this game!


 

Adventure Packs!

The Goal

Well, everybody in second life is a social budderfly... your goal is to snap all of the types of budderflyz. The type of budderfly a person is depends on who they are, what day it is, and where they are.

The Budderflyz

There are 121 types: 36 common, 36 rare, 24 super-rare, 20 exotic, and 5 endangered. Different places attract different types of budderflyz. When you find a new color you start off as level one in that color. You will need increasingly more and more in that color to level up to higher levels.


 Budderflyz 

1 comment:

  1. It's a great game. Highly recommend! ^.^ Gotta catch em all!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger