Camp French Fry

 MY CAMP EXPERIENCE AND EVENT!  

At the start of camp, I was scared and I didn't know who to camp with a friend that told me about camp but wasn't sure if she wants me to just keep following her so I didn't ask. I was looking around and saw a counselor I know very well, MISS CLOUDY! she was amazing and gave me some advice. Then I was off to find a tent! It took me a bit, but I asked a group they said they were full, but a kid named Starshine was near me and heard that and said he had room and said I could bunk with him and his sister! I said yes so I was so happy and still a little scared but after I meet the sister as well. We all started to bond really fast. Star even said he will protect me from the creature outside. The sister's name is Mud and she is deaf. So Star and I both wore an ASL hand typer to show our support!


After setting up my little area, I then went off to go find some stickers! The first one I found was the tray of food stickers in the mess hall. THEN I SAW SPOODER ON THE FIREPLACE AND SCREAMED. After that, it was two hotdogs and one squirrel after that I lost track! It was so much fun to find stickers and explore the land! Finding caves and hiding spots all over the campground. It was also so much fun when friends took you around to show you the sticker they find. Or if I found any I show them where it was. 



I love a lot of the events too, we add Arts and Crafts, Bingo, Obstacles courses, Maze, Paintball, Laser Tag, Storytime, Dance party and so much more! My favorite part was Arts and Crafts, Bingo and going to an event with my new friends. 

MORE FUN ACTIVES 


Sticker Prize I made!


GOODBYE CAMP!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger