I'M OVERJOYED!!! I'm here on the beach with my Uppa (father), telling him what I know about the cove camp. I informed him that there are just 58 days left in the unlit camp and that there will be a quest! The quest will offer you a toy in the end, and I'm hoping to get all of them! I was handed one of the toys to show you! But I'm irritated because Uppa won't allow me to bring my plants or pets to camp, so I have to leave them at home. On the other hand, it's still a lifetime hand away, so I'm just going to change out of this uniform and get back into summer clothes.
Store name: VARALI
Item name: Cheshire Flame
Size N Includes: BOM, MESH EYES, CATWA, GENUS, LELUKTA
Colors: Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, Orange
Store name: Cosmik
Item name: Twinkle Outfit
Top photo: Twinkle Mermaid
Bottom photo: Twinkle Woodland
Event: Roselline 5/25 - 6/10
Size: TD, BEBE
Styles: Bear, Giraffe, Mermaid, Princess, Woodland
Store name: CAMP COVE
Landmark: COMING SOON! 58 DAYS (but whos counting)
VARALI
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment