Run off to the water near my house in search of bugs and other treasures or lost things to add to my collection of oddities.
Store name: Impish & Co
Item name: Chicks Orange
Size: BB, Chonk, TD
Colors: Orange/Brown, Blue/Yellow
Store name: Impish & Co
Item name: Kids Explore backpack
Size: Resizeable
Colors: Green, Pink
Store name: Sleepy
Item name: Whimesey Shoes
Size: Unrigg, LB, TD
Colors: Green, Pink
I noticed a few bugs and other things on the home beach that I put in my backpack and can't wait to get home and add them to my collection!
Store name: Cutie Patootie
Item name: I LOVE BUGS
Size n Includes:
1. RARE: Bug Jail (Wear)
Just wear and have all your bugs with you! Touch the butterfly wings to animate!
2. UNCOMMON: Grasshopper Bouncy (Wear)
Bounce around on your grasshopper! (Turn AO off for a better ride)
3. Ladybug in my Hair (Wear)
It's tiny, don't rez it on the ground or you might lose it!
4. Grasshopper in my Hair (Wear)
Just like the name implies!
5. Caterpillar in my Hair (Wear)
He's nice, I promise!
6. Grasshopper on my Shoe R (Wear)
Hopping along for the ride!
7. Caterpillar on my Shoe L (Wear)
8. Ladybug on my nose (Wear)
Super cute...but really, don't rez this on the ground, it's so tiny you'll be searching for days!
9. Flying Flutterfly (Wear)
Awesome butterfly everywhere you go!
10. Ladybug in my Footprints (Wear)
Yup, just wear and leave a nice ladybug trail everywhere you go!
If you go into my personal life, you will witness the chaos of love, laughter, and adventure. Although I am not the only child, Mom makes time to spend alone with each of us. I'm one of six children she has, and we're all crazy Omalleys. I was on an adventure and had just returned when I noticed my mother playing cards, and I wanted to show her all the interesting stuff I had discovered and collected.
Store name: LouChara
Item name: Santa Fe
Size n Includes:
LouChara Melody Dresser LI:11
LouChara Santa Fe Console LI:7
LouChara Santa Fe Decor LI:2
LouChara Santa Fe End Table 1 LI:4
LouChara Santa Fe End Table 2 LI:6
LouChara Santa Fe Rug LI:2
LouChara Santa Fe Sofa LI:9
Others
*Second Spaces* game of war LI:1
Broken Bowl Mess LI:6
JIAN Group Gift Corgi Sleepy Boi LI:5
JIAN Pets Corgi / Blue Merle Sleeper LI:1
Little Llama - Messy Room - Blocks! LI:1
MUDDY FOOTPRINT LI:1
Second Spaces - Cluttered House - pile of board games LI:1
Spilled Soda Can Mess LI:2
[Merak] - Movie Night Popcorn LI:3
impish & co Kids Explorers Backpack (green) LI:38
::CP:: Cutie Patootie

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment