WEEEEEEE! I can be lazy!

Touch of Glitter!
  THIMBLE 
6/20/2021 - 7/10/2021
Location:  THIMBLE

                             

  I'm read for the 4 of July! Mommy or sister please be ready to pull my cart! I got snack and goodies!
American Pride Wearable Wagon & American Denim Outfit

Touch of Glitter ~L$ 450 for the wagons! & L$ 200 for Outfit!~Touch of Glitter !

HELP I think my pony broken! She keep trying to eat the flowers!
Wearable Wagon!

You must have the Parents Littler Helper HUD to be able use the wagon. This product was designed/ textured by A Touch of Glitter and scripted by Kei Folland. 
Wearable wagon!

Also if you click the wagon they give FOOD! and drink BUT MOSTLY FOOD!

                                                                             
Touch of Glitter!
 Blog Number: 48

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger