Mommy Attempt

 

Mommy also bought me a cool-looking Christmas soap that smells like mint to make bath time fun. Despite my dislike of baths, I will tell you a secret. The soap is so good that I'll probably take more baths, but I won't tell my mommy about it.

Store name: AFI Designs
Item name: Holiday Soap
Includes: When click bubbles come out

Store name: V A R A L I
Item name: Enchant Light
Cost: 150
Size: BOM, MESH, CATWA, GENUS, LELUTKA
Includes: Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Light Red, Sliver, Light Teal, Light Yellow

VARALI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger