Night Reading

 

My mom needed some time alone, and I needed mommy around just kind of one of those days. Therefore, my mom and I agree that I could hang out with her because she will be reading and I both quiet. Therefore, I brought along a book and some wooden blocks. The rug was also a good place for me to play with my blocks so if they fell it would be much quieter.

Store name: LouChara
Item name: Laney Bedroom Full Set
Prims N Includes:
Bed Li 16
Left Night Stand Li 8
Right Night Stand Li 9
Rug Li 2
Wall Hanging Li 4


LouChara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger