Adventure


As I was bored and had no idea what to do, my mother said to take this landmark and have fun, so she can keep working. It was an educational place (rude), but this place has so many butterflies! As a result, I am now walking around looking at all the butterflies and trying to get them to land on me!
Few fun facts I have learned!

1. The average lifespan of a monarch is 2-3 weeks Except for the last generation super monarch which can live 8-9 months

2. The monarch's antennae function as a clock and sun compass to guide them to their migratory wintering grounds

(disclaimed item was rez and pick up)

During my hike, I also found this and when clicked, it plays a few songs! My favorite song in the entire world is one of them. Would you be able to guess which one I chose?


Store name: Wyld Panda
Item name: Rachelle Aitumn
Cost: 99L
Size: BEBE, TDF, TWD, LB, Youth
Includes: Dress, Pants, Sandals 

Store name: Sushi Designs
Item name: Valentines Love Song
 Music Box
Cost: 250L Sing or 1000L Fatpack
Prims: 5
Includes: Rez or HUD version


Wyld Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger