Bathroom Jungle

My mom told me that today was a good day because the new bathroom had been completed! In addition, she told me that I should take a bath in the new bathroom. The job I had later was to wash the horse, so I decided to take my pony in with me and we both took a bath together.

Store name: LouChara
Item name: Abbie Bathroom
Prims n Includes:
Bath LI:18
Art 1 LI:1
Art 2 LI:1
Art 3 LI:1
Shelf LI:18
Toilet LI:10
Vanity LI:20

Others:
BBQ Nuggy - Bubbles - Pile 2 LI:2
JIAN My Lil Equine 13. Brown Pony LI:25
Solstice - Squeaky Duckie! LI:4

LouChara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger