I, my mother, and my sister were all having family time, but the other member of the family was unable to join us. However, we still had family time and explored the land and the beach. In addition to splashing in the water, riding horses, and taking a hot air balloon, we had a lot of fun. There was one thing we noticed at the sim that we thought was very cute: doll houses. Our next step was to find the creator and visit her store. We found so many different dollhouses, some with roofs that moved up and out of the way to see inside. There are some that look like books, but when opened, they reveal a little world within. There were also walls that moved out of the way, which was an amazing discovery and quite a new discovery for all of us. The selection was so wide and highly detailed with low prims. Neither Sissy nor I could get all the items we wanted, but we plan on returning for more when we can.
.jpg)
My first dollhouse purchase was this farmer's market dollhouse. As I have a DFS Farm nearby, starting a mini farm in my dollhouse would be cute. This little house looked like people were searching and shopping for fresh food that had been farmed. (5 PRIMS)
The second dollhouse I bought was this barn. I love how they all look like they are working hard. As with any farm, there is always work to be done. (6 Prims)
the inside and pretend to have someone inside. On this one, neither the walls nor the roof move, but I thought it was pretty cool not to get it. (5 PRIMS)
The last three items I got were group gift items! So sweet of her to give us these for free! The picnic table with people eating and talking looks fun. Merry goes around with kids playing on it. Lastly, my favorite one out of all of them is the swing set. I just want to go mini-size and swing on the swing set and have fun like the kids. (Swing 2 Prims) (Picnic 3 Prims) (Carousel 2 Prims)
.jpg)
My mom, sister, and I changed into our PJs after getting home and settled down to watch a movie. Sissy and I play with our new dollhouse. The amusing thing is that I have begun to build a village. My mom started to add trees, because what is a village without trees? Sister wants to add to the village, so she adds her haunted house and graveyard location for Halloween, while I add the grass. My sister then walked away and returned with her dino costume, handing me the head. I ran off and changed as well, and we both started to dance and go rawr! as we transformed into smashing dinos and knocking things over and smashing things (we were just pretending we didn't want to break them). Mom was on the couch, enjoying the play and laughter, with a camera in hand. Family Day was the Watery Dollhouse Monster Ride Adventure, and we all didn't think it would go this way. But in the end, we had a blast, and we will return to the store to get more to add to our village!
No comments:
Post a Comment