Water Front View


Since mom was nearby working on her laptop, I decided it would be a good day for me to color outside. This spot seemed like the perfect spot to curl up with a cup of tea and color. The new outfit makes me feel even more comfortable since it is so baggy and light that I feel as if I am not wearing anything at all.


Store name: Slide
Item name: Saer Romper
Cost: 65L pull or 630L Fatpack
Size: BB, LB, TD, TWD, Y
Includes: Romper
Colors: White, Red, Purple, Pink, Orange, Gray, Green, Brown, Blue, Giraffe, Cow

Store name: Louchara
Item name: Harvest Time Pallet
Prims: 28
Includes: Solo sit, Cuddles, 2 people sit

Slide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger