Distraction

So my little cousin and I spent some time playing with these water-scented squirt bottles. I had pickle juice and she had marshmallow. After a while, she and I both stink, and Mom said cousin look so nice and wanted a photo, which I was fine with until I discovered a flower and wanted to show Mommy and distracted both of them, and photobombed them.

Store name: P.o.s.e
Item name: Selfietime, Dandelion
Size: Can be adjusted for any size
Includes: Pose and their props

Store name: Blessid Babies
Item name: Daddy's Watch, Sloan Cap, Sloan Outfit
Watch Size: Resizeable
Hat Size: Resizeable
Outfit Size: BEBE, BEBE CHONK, LB, TD
Outfit Colors: Purple, Blue, Bluey, Chantelle Purple, Pastel, Patina, Pink, Puce Pink, White,

Store name: Llamaby
Item name: Hand-Held Game Toy
Cost: 99 per pack
Includes:
IMPORTANT FACTS YOU WANT SHARED: Face your target and click anywhere to squirt them with your favorite "condiment"!
--Animal Pack--
-Cat Glitter
-Puppy Farts

--Cootie Pack--
-Girl Cooties
-Boy Cooties

--Icky Pack 2--
-Liquid Bees
-Bat Guano

--Condiment Pack 1--
-Ketchup
-Yellow Mustard

--Emotions Pack--
-Drama Relish
-Attitude

--Icky Pack--
-Dirty Dish Water
-Garbage Juices

--Misc Pack 2--
-Sticky Marshmallow FLuff
-Pickle Juice

--Misc Pack 1--
-Unicorn Tears
-Germs

--Condiment Pack 2--
-Sriracha
-Maionese Originale
WEAR 2 OR EVEN 1 AND LET THE FUN BEGIN





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger