I FOUND A NEW HOUSE!!!! It reminds me of the charming house I used to see with my mother. We're currently watching Blue on Netflix, but I can see a tiny bit of this place as charming. It's also a good fit for my size, and I'm eight years old. All I had to do was add some plants and my toys!
Also, my mother has a rocker on her porch, so I decided to include my rocking render to match her porch rocking chair, as well as my mushroom table and stools.
I can also practice yoga on the top terrace while admiring the view.
Store name: Little Big Designs
Item name: Summer Cottage Playhouse
Event: Shop and Hop SL20B (coming soon)!
Cost 400 20% off
after the event will be 500
Prims: Will change if you resize the house
Includes: TP system to get to the second floor, a rezzing box, Playhouse, Starter set of furnishing (not in photo)
Store name: Bouncy Baby Bunny
Item name: Rocking Stag
Event: Cove 6/14 - 6/28
Cost: 250
Prims: 2 (Resize and that means more prims)
Information: 2-person capacity, rocking animation
Make sure you have the stance you want to be selected before activating the rocking animation. If you try to swap well rocking, you will get an error. Simply disable the rocking animation, shift positions, and then resume rocking.
Little Big Designs
Bouncy Baby Bunny
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment