Sneaking Raccoon

I hope Mom doesn't notice the raccoon I smuggled into the house; he's become my best friend, and I don't want to lose him. I diverted her attention by telling her that my brother was stuck outside and that I couldn't help him. So she dashed outside to assist him, and I crept inside with this raccoon.

Store name:  Petit Chat
Item name: Eggs in Cage Cooper
Prims: 1Li

Store name: Petit Chat
Item name: Flower in Dome
Prims: 3Li

Store name: Petit Chat
Item name: Things & Stuff short table 
Prims: 2Li

Store name: Louchara
Item name: The Fred
Prims n Includes:
LouChara The Fred End Table LI:6
LouChara The Fred Rug LI:2
LouChara The Fred Sofa LI:20
LouChara The Fred Wall Art LI:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger