I used to feel afraid when I was very young, around two or three years old, while ascending these dark stairs. It would make me imagine that there might be a monster present!
Now that I've grown a bit older, I've realized that it's not frightening at all, and there's no monster residing there! It's actually my mom's workout room, something she had tried to explain to me earlier. I'm relieved that I can perceive it for myself, and she even allows me to water some plants in there!
Store name: Lagom
Item name: At home Gym
Prims and Includes:
Gym rug LI:2
Mirrors LI:6
Neon Sign LI:8
Punching bag LI:10
Treadmill LI:5
Weight bar shelf LI:2
Weight shelf LI:5
Weight stack LI:5
Yoga Ball LI:2
Yoga Mat LI:3 (Gray, Green, Black, Blue, Purple, Pink, Yellow)
Store name: Lagom
Item name: Cozy Plants
Prims and Includes:
Cozy plants Cups LI:3
Cozy plants Hanging A LI:2
Cozy plants Hanging B LI:2
Cozy plants Stand LI:3
Store name: Lagom
Item name: Old England Loft
Prims: 52 Li
Information: Resizeable
Lagom

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment