Before going to bed, I was walking to the bathroom while holding my GameBoy. As I entered the bathroom, I noticed the nail polish that my wife had left out. I decided to pick it up and paint my nails before going to sleep. It was a bit challenging, but I managed to do a decent job.
Store name: Little Novella
Item name: Melaneys Nails
Event: Cove 7/14 - 7/28
Size: TD Only
Includes:
Store name: Llamaby
Item name: Hand Held Game
Event: Cove 7/14 - 7/28
Size: Resizeable
Information: On and Off Sound, Softer version, Louder Version
Store name: The Popcorn Tree
Item name: Galaxy Jammies
Event: Cove 7/14 - 7/28
Size: TD, BEBE, Youth
Includes: Shirt, Pants
Styles: Night Owl, Pastel Stars Pink, Planet Gold, Rockets, Space Dinos, Stars Green, Stars Rose, Sun
Store name: VARALI
Item name: Kay
Size and Includes: BOM, Mesh, Catwa, Genus, Lelutka
Little Novella
Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/250858
Llamaby
The Popcorn Tree
Marketplace:https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/216842
VARALI
Marketplace:https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/235767
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment