Lawnmower

Mom informed me that staying up late would require me to mow the extensive scout's land entirely. She proposed that only after completing this task, I could stay up late. I quickly realized the enormity of the place, and I was utterly exhausted from the small portion of mowing I managed. Mom won this situation and won!

Store name: The Popcorn Tree
Item name: School Time Romper
Cost: Single 99L Fatpack 550L 
Size: LB, TD, Bebe, Youth, TWD
Style: Apples, Apples on yellow, Crayons, Notebook, Paint, Pencils, School tools

Store name: Llamaby
Item name: Kids Lawnmower
Cost: 99L
Size: Rez to resizeable then pick back up
Includes: Lawnmower, Color HUD
Colors: Pink, Blue, Green, Teal, Black, Yellow, Purple, Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger