Today, I made the decision to perch myself on my mother's vanity and admire her makeup collection, even though she had instructed me to always seek her permission before handling her belongings. I'm well aware that she might deny my request. I find myself torn between the idea of seizing the opportunity to explore the makeup on the vanity now and seeking forgiveness afterward. However, there's a nagging feeling within me that advises against it. Instead, I'll remain here, carefully examining each item. Perhaps in the future, I'll have the chance to possess my own set of makeup.
Store name: LouChara
Item name: Leilani Vanity Set
Prims and Includes:
LouChara Leilani Privacy Screen LI:3
LouChara Leilani Rug LI:2
LouChara Leilani Vanity LI:8
LouChara Leilani Vanity Chair LI:6
Store name: Moon and Back Boutique
Item name: Blakely
Cost: 12 individual color selections with a fatpack
Size: TD, LB, BB
Includes: Outfit (SOCK NOT INCLUDED)
LouChara

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment