While I was adventuring through the woods, I stumbled upon an abandoned boxcar during my exploration. This led me to start crafting a new hideout for kids, and as of now, it's a secret that only I am aware of, and the construction is currently in progress.
Store name: Cutie Patootie
Item name: Under Construction
Event: Woodland 5th - 20th
Size and Includes:
01 - Construction Coat (Add)
Baby & Kids
02 - Construction Boots (Add)
Unrigged. Touch Toe to resize!
03 - Conehead (Add)
Touch to resize! Wooot!
04 - Protect Your Head Hat (Add)
Touch to resize!
05 - My Tool Belt (Add)
Touch to resize!
06 - Construction Site! (Add or Rez)
Adjust hover height! Add for one pose or rez for multi poses for two people!
07 - My Tool Box (Add & Touch)
Add and touch for sound and resize!
08 - My Forklift Car (Add & Drive)
Adjust hover height. Can touch to resize!
09 - BONUS: Road Work Sign! (Add)
Touch to resize!
::CP:: Cutie Patootie
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment