Improving Prims

I crafted my miniature farm-like creation, but regrettably, it was approximately 25 prims in the process. Since we're striving to conserve our prim allowance, my mother insisted that I couldn't leave it out, so I reluctantly stowed it away.

Today, I acquired a new item called the Zimber Lab, and thus far, with the few additional details I've incorporated, it only uses 7 prims! I'm curious about how much more intricate I can make it before it reaches 10 prims!
Zimber Lab also provides high-quality AO maps to enhance the texture appearance. What's even more impressive is that, after incorporating the final touches, I'm now only at 10 prims, a significant improvement compared to the previous 25 prims! And I'm not even fully done with the texturing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger