Doll house

Both my wife and I received cute doll houses from dust for Christmas. I always want one this size, so I will make mine a little bigger. My wife wanted her to be a bit smaller, so she worked on her doll house on the kitchen table, while I worked on mine on the floor. On the second floor, I could use the kitchen chair to sit on, but when I came to the third floor, I had to stand. I enjoyed using my wizard magic and watching my wife use her fairy magic. With my magic, I was doing the best I could, but sometimes I spelled the words incorrectly and things went Topsy Turvy.

 The undo spell is a blessing for wifey and me because we use it frequently. We found little items in our house and inventory that we could duplicate and shrink for our doll houses. Apart from the dust advent calendar or Petit Chat items, most of the items in my doll house came from random items in my inventory. 

Anyway, my little Christmas elf, Jinggles, wants to show you around. As you can see, the front door area is where you'll find her. In the living room, we need to do a little more work. There is a third-floor bedroom that can be used by 3 elves for sleeping and relaxing. On the second floor, there is a library area where elves can discuss, read, and enjoy the fireplace.

A patio on the second floor would be a great place for Jinggles after the snow melts to learn how to plant seeds. Crank, my god sister elf, keeps telling Jinggles what's the point of waiting for the snow to melt when snow more fun. Every season has its own special qualities, I told crank. Right now, Jinggle's wish is to learn how to garden, but the snow and cold prevent us from doing so. 

Petit Chat Items used -
 Cosy Laundry Set
Wall Shooting Star
Boheme Sofa Tan
Pastoral Bathroom Cabinet Suitcases
Delivery Set
Spring Gardening Set
Table with logs 
Winter Gourmandises
Gingerbread Chair

Rest is other than the dust advent calendar or item in my inventory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger