Christmas Shopping

In order to get our friends and family Christmas gifts, my wife and I went Christmas shopping together. We had so much snow that we had to use a sled to get around and since this sled was mostly for decoration, I used a horse leash to make sure I could pull it. As we were returning home, I was doing well, but my wife looked like she was having a hard time. She wants to use her fairy magic, but I told her not to since we need to let the Christmas magic shine. Despite agreeing, she disliked the idea of doing things humanely. 

Highlight -

Store name: Petit Chat
Item name: Holidays Sledge Decor 
Prims: 3
Colors: Blue, Dark Wood, Green, Natural, Red, Yellow
Information: With or without the blanket, Changed the texture of the paper, ribbon, and blanket.


Once we had finished shopping and reached my wife's workshop, we sat down and discussed when we would bring out all the presents and what each person would receive. After a while, I started to get hot, so I took off my gloves and hat.

Highlight -

Store name: Petit Chat

Item name: Gingerbread Chair
Prims: 8
Colors: Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink


Item name: Wall Shooting Star 
Prims: 2
Colors: Brown, Candy, Green, Teal


Item name: Christmas Express Train
Prims: 2
Colors: Full train, Locomotive, Wagon 1, Wagon 2


My wife was pouring tea as I was thinking about all the work that had to be done to bring things into and out of the house. This hot tea was a perfect drink when you went out in the in cold. It didn't take long for her and me to get comfortable and take a short nap once we warmed up. When the fire goes out, my hat serves as a pillow, and I put on my gloves in order to keep as much heat inside as possible.



 Petit Chat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger