Tried!

My dog was more interested in what mom was doing than me when I was trying to get a photo at the same time. Just one good shot and I will stop trying so hard. Little brat, I guess I'll try again later, at least mom won't kill me for wearing my shoes in the living room. I made sure to remove them because of the new living room set.

Store name: JIAN 
Item name: Beagle Pup
Prims: 9
Includes: Name, Textures, Sound, Wander, Resize, Radius

Store name: Drama Llama
Item name: Whovalation
Size: BEBE, LB, TD,
Includes: Bow, Dress, Shoes, Tights, HUD come with fatpack (shoes not in photo)

Store name: LouChara 
Item name: Winter Boho Living Room
Prims N Includes:
Winter Boho Vase Li 2
Winter Boho Sofa Li 10
Winter Boho Bean Bag Li 8
Winter Boho Drape Li 1
Winter Boho Wall Art Li 2
Boho Throw Pillow Li 5
 Boho Beaded Throw Pillow Li 5
Winter Boho Ceiling Lights Li 2
Winter Boho Rug Li 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger