Kid Club House

While playing at my clubhouse, I was looking forward to having my friend over. Unfortunately, none of my friends showed up, so I was crying on the couch. But when I looked up, I saw all my friends and they showed me the invite at the wrong time. Now we can hang out and have fun together! I was excited for them to come over! Seeing my friends makes me so happy. In addition, we sang songs outside and fed the critters.


Store name: Why Not
Item name: Mireland Kids Playhouse
Prims n Includes: (All can be resized prim changes when resized)

Playhouse Li56 
Animal Wall Decor Li5(not in photo)
Animated Mushroom Li5
Barrel Table Li17
Cloud Wall Light Li3
Moon n Stars Wall Light Li3
Sofa Li9
Kids Teddy Chair Li3 
Toy Trunk Li7



Why Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger