Waiting

As I waited for my sister to pick me up, I settled into my little playroom. I was told that she was going to surprise me with something really special. As much as I was excited, she was so slow. After she picked me up, she surprised me with two things. The gorgeous painting that she found reminded her of our relationship. Last but not least, she got me HOGWARTS LEGACY. I can't wait to play it. Lastly, my sister said that my outfit was so cute and she wanted to know where I got it since her little one would love one like mine.


Store name: Adorbs
Item name: Valentine Jumpsuit
Size: TDF
Includes: Jumpsuit Saint Edititon, Jumpsuit Pink
Colors: Pink, Gray, Purple, Blue, Green

Store name: Adorbs
Item name: Shoulder Bag
Size: Resizeable 
Includes: Bag Hearts, Bag Valentine 
Colors: Black, Red, Pink

Store name: Something New
Item name: I love you Canvas
Prims: 1
Includes: Texturte, Prim


 Adorbs

  Something NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger