Kiki Birthday

In case I don't like the food at the birthday party or have a food aversion, my mom packed me to lunch today. In my lunchbox, all the food is safe for me just in case. Despite the fact that I liked and loved the food at the party. I ate some of the food, but the food I wanted most was in my lunchbox. Afterwards, I wished my friends a happy birthday while swimming. In the midst of watching Monster Inc., I pick at my lunchbox while watching the movie. Among the friends I saw were some I hadn't seen for a long time. Kiki, happy birthday to one of my best friends and long lost sisters.



Store name: The Popcorn Tree
Item name: Little n Love
Size: LB, TDF, TWD, Youth, BEBE
Includes: Shirt, Pant

Store name: BEBE
Item name: Valentine Lunchbox
Prims: Depends on what version is put out
Includes: Rez and Hold version, Open and close version, Dispense version.
Colors: Pink, Red, Blush, Cloud


The Popcorn Tree

BEBE
Landmark:
Facebook:
Flickr:
Marketplace:
 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKI DONT FORGET TO SMILE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger