Morning Snuggles

When I woke up today I was dressed and in my daddy's arms by the lake. I was so happy today waking up and being in my daddy's arms and getting best snuggled with the warm weather. I look at my outfit and chuckle and ask my dad why this outfit. He said I'm a little child but have a very loud voice and personality and it fits me. (He then tickled me)
   Store name: The Popcorn Tree
Item name: WildThing Onesies
Cost: 50L Play or 850 Fatpack
Size: LB, TD, BEBE
Information: 17 Onesies and 5 colors of pants. Onesies can be worn individually or paired with pants. Mix & Match.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger