It was my mommy's suggestion that I grab the cardboard hand-made eye patch I colored in the playroom. I should also grab the cardboard sword and head outside because I have a quest to complete.
When I asked what she meant, she instructed me to follow her instructions and I saw the quest man. When you click on him, a map appears on the table. Look at the table, and it says to follow the road, open the door, and head to the preschool to climb the structure.
Don't forget to have fun while sliding down the slide! Lastly, make sure you dig out the treasure and find X mark the spot! GUESS WHAT!
It was a treasure hunt that led me to the money and the car. My car was filled with as much treasure as I could fix and I drove away. The cool thing about the car is that when I drive around the car sings the pirate theme
Highlight
Event: Cove 2/14 - 2/28
Store name: Kylee Place & Lovey
Item name: Heart Flower Eyepatch
Store name: Kylee Place & Lovey
Item name: Cardboard Pirate Sword
Store name: BrattyLane
Item name: Pirate Rover
Cost: 399
BrattyLane
Kylee's Place
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment