Art n Craft at Camp

Today, I received my schedule, and it showed that I had an art class. Excited, I grabbed my bag and headed off to the art class, looking forward to crafting a cute little car. However, to my surprise, the project turned out to be a massive car, and unfortunately, I never got a photo of it because I couldn't finish it in time. The camp was amazing and so much fun.

Store name: LMNOP
Item name: Summer Camp Tee
Size: BB, BBY, BYC, LLB, TDC, TDF, TWD, TWF, TWN
Colors: Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, Orange, Gray
Style: Dinos, Foxes, Raccoons, Bear, Bunnies, Owl, Snail, Unicorns
Includes: Shirt, Color Hud ((pants not included))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger