Mom please don't kill me!

Mom, I love you so much, but I kindly request that you look away and avoid entering my bedroom. I've made some changes to both my bedroom and workshop again, and while I understand that I change them often, I can't help myself. It's just how I am.

Store name: Lil Snookumas
Item name: Bloom Pink
Size: TD, BEBE
Includes: Shoes, Pants, Shirt, Flower Crown


Store name: Louchara
Item name: Little Wunz Woodland Wonder
Prims n Includes:
Little Wunz Squirrel Light 1 LI:3
Little Wunz Squirrel Light 2 LI:3
Little Wunz Birdhouse Nightlights LI:7
Little Wunz Woodland Wonder Bed LI:13
Little Wunz Woodland Wonder Nightstand 1 LI:3
Little Wunz Woodland Wonder Nightstand 2 LI:7
Little Wunz Woodland Wonder Rug LI:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Heart Chat Bubble Blinking Cute Box Cat Chocolate Chip Cookie Cute Black Pencil Normal Pencil Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Cool Grey Pointer Glitter Beads 2 Coat Hanger