I was in my room, playing with my toys. I was just about to take one of my people and their horse for a little walk when the news arrived that the other family members had landed and were preparing for a barbecue gathering!
Store name: Diddjaseethis
Item name: You're a Star
Cost: 75
Size: BEBE, BEBE Chonk, TD
Includes: Overall shirt, Shoes, Hat
Store name: Larnia
Item name: Little Folk Magical Unicorn
Prims and Includes:
Blue mane LI:1
Green LI:1
Pink mane LI:1
Pink LI:1
Unicorn stable LI:1
Other Items I used
~larnia~ little folks - A-Frame brother LI:1
~larnia~ little folks - A-Frame sister LI:1
~larnia~ little folks - A-Frame Dad LI:1
~larnia~ little folks - A-Frame house LI:2
~larnia~ little folks - A-Frame mom LI:1
~larnia~ little folks - airplane LI:3
~larnia~ little folks - bbq grill LI:1
~larnia~ little folks - picnic table LI:1
~larnia~ little folks - school bus LI:3


No comments:
Post a Comment